Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I said Khayal Wasal he said it is a dream I said Forough Hassan he said it is hijab

I said Khayal Wasal he said it is a dream I said Forough Hassan he said it is hijab


I said obediently exposing his face he said Don t be stubborn


Yes I said that I have bad eyesight He told the drunk that dancing is bad everywhere


I said no in the dark night of grief he said worry  Jam is alcohol


I said I don't know why you universe He said that the condition of Shabab is Shabab


I said that I have seen in a dream Gasoo Hussain He said that life is very complicated now


I said that you also have some experience of love He said that love is love love is incomparable


I said that Sohail s secrets are good He said that only Sohail s love is successful

Post a Comment

0 Comments