Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

This is the story of an eagle that had been hovering around a large dovecote for several days, waiting to swoop down on a dove and take it away.

 This is the story of an eagle that had been hovering around a large dovecote for several days waiting to swoop down on a dove and take it away.

Beware! This is the story of an eagle that has been hovering around a large dovecote for many days  waiting to swoop down on a flying pigeon and take it away  but the pigeons were also very agile smart and fast

 

 Whenever she tried to catch someone  she would run away  The eagle was very worried about what to do and what not to do.


 At last he thought that the pigeons were very clever agile and fast  Someone else had to do the trick.


 The eagle kept thinking for many days  At last a trick came to her mind  She went to the pigeons. 


 She sat like that for a while and then said lovingly Brothers and sisters  I am a bird with two legs and two wings like you You too can fly in the sky.


 I can fly in the sky too The difference is that I am big and you are small  I am strong and you are weaker than me  I hunt others you cannot  I attack and injure the cat   I can hit him with my sharp beak and sharp claws.


 You cannot do this You are always under attack by the enemy  I want to protect you completely so that you can live with laughter joy  comfort and contentment as you did in the past  Freedom  You have a birthright and it is my duty to protect freedom.


 I am always worried for you. You are always afraid of the danger from outside. I am sorry that you are all afraid of me.


 Brothers and sisters I am against oppression  I am a supporter of justice and brotherhood I want a government of justice to be established.


 Let the face of the enemy be turned away and you all be able to live a life of contentment and peace free from any fear.

 

I want you to have a compromise between me and us  Will fight and live a life of freedom  but this can only happen when you accept me as your king wholeheartedly.


 When you accept me as your king and give me the right and full authority  then your protection and your freedom will be my full responsibility. 


You still do not understand how free you will be and how happy you will be With independence a new life of peace and tranquility will begin.


 The eagle would come there every day and repeat those words over and over again with great love and affection. Gradually the pigeons started believing in his good and sweet words.  Accepted


 Two days later a solemn ceremony was held on the throne  I swear with all my heart to be faithful.


 Beware Then it happened that for some days the eagle kept coming towards the dovecote in the same way and took good care of them  Frightened he ran away.


 The eagle would often lure the pigeons with his sweet words and make them feel safe and secure  In the same way some time passed. 


Pigeons would now go to him without fear They were all very happy and satisfied with the idea of ​​freedom and safety.


 One morning, while the doves were biting, the eagle came to them She was looking weak. It was as if she was ill  She sat quietly for a while and then said in a majestic voice Brothers and sisters I am your ruler.


 You have made me your king by thinking  I protect you and you live in peace and tranquility You know I have some needs too.


 It is my royal prerogative to seize one of you and put out the fire in my stomach whenever I wish How long can I survive without eating and drinkingHow long can I serve you and protect you   Am I  It is not only my right to catch and eat whomever I want but it is the right of my whole royal family.


 After all, they too  together with me  protect your freedom  On that day  if I and my family had not attacked that big bat together, he would have eaten it without knowing how many of you would have been injured The king's eagle approached and snatched a fat dove into its claws All the pigeons stared.


 Now the king eagle and his family would come and take the pigeon of their choice in their claws With this catastrophe the pigeons became anxious and scared all the time Their peace and tranquility was gone Their freedom was over  Done.


 They now feel more insecure than ever and say This is the punishment for our foolishness Why did we make the eagle our king What can happen now Sodear children it is very important to use your intellect in whatever you do.

Post a Comment

0 Comments