Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I had never seen such a bird Its whole body was full of black hair Seeing its red eyes I started running away in terror.

 I had never seen such a bird  Its whole body was full of black hair  Seeing its red eyes  I started running away in terror.

The month of December was in full swing. Winter was on its way In the distance everything was covered with a white sheet.  I was thrilled.

 

 A spacious mud room with burning wood burning in the middle of it and around it we were all sitting around Grandma.


 Grandmother was staring at the burning wood and turning the pages of past pages  This is the incident of the time when due to lack of water and Sanobar Apa used to go to get water at dawn.


 Sanobar Apa was much older than me.  They would come for the water jug ​​and hit the wall of our house with the pot  since my bed was against the wall so I would get up immediately  pick up my jug and come out.


 There was a deep darkness everywhere and the mournful sound of wolves shook the heart. 


For fear in our hearts we used to take easy steps home because at that time there was only one shop and we had to travel long distances to fetch water  Had to decide.


 If there was a little plowing in the bushes, our heart would jump to the throat. Sanobar Apa had strong nerves while I was very timid.


  A daughter and two sons the husband would go out to earn a living and return months later.


 Sanobar Apa used to be in the front while I was in the back and sometimes I could feel clearly that someone else was following me.


  That you should never go after anything even if you see anything and never look back even if you are hearing anything.


 I imprinted his words on my heart  I would close my eyes loudly when I heard footsteps behind me and start reciting the verse of Al Kursi in my heart but when I wanted to sit down after a long journey like this  Feeling we have  Run out of gas  emotionally as if someone were sitting right next to us.


 looking around  we could see nothing but darkness  I felt as if it was midnight When I went out  I saw that there was no sign of Sanobar Apa in the distance.


 I realized that he was not too far away  And I will reach them  The sounds of wolves would stop my footsteps for a moment. I started running but I could not reach them.


 With shortness of breath I covered the distance and when I reached the scene I felt a tingling sensation inside me Sanobar Apa was not there.


  The other one was pouring on top of me  I didn't think it necessary to go down and the bucket of water turned upside down and sat on it but after sitting for a while the sound of water was still coming  Feeling weird.


 When I felt someone behind me  my body trembled I looked back trembling and saw that there was no sign of anyone  A strange bird was sitting on a branch of a tree.

 My eyes were fixed on me. It was a strange kind of bird  I had never seen such a bird  Its whole body was full of black hair Seeing its red eyes I ran away in terror.  The word of Ayat ul Kursi started on my tongue and my eyes were full of tears.


 I didn't think it was appropriate to stop on the road for even a minute and when I reached my house I reached for the door and at that moment Sanobar Apa opened the door of his house and came out. 


 She wanted to open the door but could not keep her balance and fainted.


 When I opened my eyes I saw that everyone was gathered around. All the members of Sanobar Apa s house were also sitting. When I called for waterthey all came running.


  I told everyone about the incident of that day then Sanobar Apa was stunned and said as you are saying, this is true  then we should consider it as a miracle that you have returned alive.


 I thanked the Lord  Even today the body is thrilled when the sound of this water and the hairy body of this strange bird comes in front of my eyes.

Post a Comment

0 Comments