Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Once upon a time there was a lush forest on the river bank, where a lion ruled. As the king of the jungle, he was very proud and did not dare to attack any other lion in the area.

 Once upon a time there was a lush forest on the river bank, where a lion ruled.  As the king of the jungle, he was very proud and did not dare to attack any other lion in the area.

Once upon a time there was a lush forest on the river bank, where a lion ruled.  As the king of the jungle he was very proud and did not dare to attack any other lion in the area.

 

One day when the lion went for a walk in the forest with his ministers he met his aunt Cat.


The lion asked Auntie Cat Auntie Cat What happened  Who caused this condition of yours The cat said that the person responsible for this condition of mine is.


 The lion got very angry and said to the cat Tell me the address of the man who has done this to you  I will take revenge on him. 


She took the lion and went to the human settlement  On the way she saw a lumberjack who was chopping wood.


 Seeing the lumberjack  the cat said  The man said Didn t your aunt tell you that man is very dangerous  The lion saidWhatever it is  I will keep you entertained.


 The woodcutter realizing the delicacy of the time said Okay you stay here  I will leave the wood in the palm of my hand.


  The lumberjack was about to return when the lumberjack said I think you will run away from here till I come.


 The lion laughed and said I told you to fight, so why should I run away The woodcutter said I don t believe you.


  He said that they do this by tying the lion to this tree. The lion accepted this trick.


 As soon as the lion was tied to the tree  the lumberjack started molding it with thick wood and the roar of the lion was echoing throughout the forest. 


 On hearing this  the cat came to the lion and said Nephew I told you that man is very dangerous.

Post a Comment

0 Comments