Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

true friendship Friendship is a relationship that is more expensive than gold

 true friendship Friendship is a relationship that is more expensive than gold


 Friendship is a five letter word But there are many secrets hidden in this word which are revealed only to those who make true friendship.


 Because true friendship is also considered as a pure relationship Relationships like daughter's are many times higher If there is a spirit of true friendship in the heart even difficult tasks can be done easily.


 Because in this relationship there is no such thing as greed  jealousy  some deception and evil and the destination is easily found because of this relationship  I am going to say that it is absolutely true.


 Zaman Ali  a very good and dear friend of mine and I lived in the same neighborhood.


 Our house was nearby. Zaman Ali's father was a government official who was counted among the honest officers Zaman Ali was the youngest of his five siblings.


 He was loved by his siblings and loved by his parents  Zaman Ali and I passed matriculation from the same school together.


 We both got admission in the college together  Our clothes our school and college bags used to be the same.


 Was During school days we both rode bicycles of the same color and when we went to college we used to get on the same bus.


 School and college boys used to look at our true friendship with envy  During school and college breaks we usually brought food from home and ate it.



 Sometimes Zaman Ali used to bring some food from his house and sometimes he used to come from his house to make some good thing  I liked it very much because in my spare time in college I used to sit there and study.


 Zaman Ali had a cheerful personality  He used to make fun of everyone except his family He used to meet the poor neighbors of the neighborhood very lovingly What he did was always sympathetic and sincere with them.


 Apart from studies Zaman Ali was also interested in sports Horse riding archery tera and judo were his favorite sports  There was always a competition and he always got the first prize He had amassed many prizes.


 Zaman Ali loved to do what you did Sometimes when he did what you did he would reach a very dangerous level That is he would go very deep in the water and come out after a while  Used to forbidBut he always used to laugh He used to say.


 There is a day of death which will come in the night  She will come  Don t worry about it  my friend  One day Zaman Ali suddenly came to my house  He gave me the envelope and said.


 Read it I took the paper out of the envelope and read it It had an interview call from the Pakistan Air Force I told him It s great that you're going to be an Air Force officer  said Zaman Ali.


 Your Excellency  if you go with me I will give an interview otherwise I will not give it I agreed to go with him and the next day we both reached the Air Force office.


 Zaman Ali s number was 15th  When it was his turn he went in for the interview and after a while when he came out after giving the interview he told me the news of his success and I was very happy to hear the news of his success.


 After some time before the letter came to Zaman Ali for Air Force training, he came to meet him and said.


 I am going to train the Air Force in Moazzam. Promise me that you will write a letter every day I promised him and consoled him.


 I will write you a letter every day and you also promise to reply to my letter  Then he hugged me and said goodbye to me and his family and left for training Our correspondence continued for almost two years.


 We both kept replying to each other's letters as promised Then suddenly one day news came that Zaman Ali's plane crashed during training and Zaman Ali was martyred  And I was deeply shocked myself.


 My childhood friend my true friend left me forever and ever He could not call me in shock till today.


 He had rightly said that the night to come to the grave  It seems that he is still alive today and with his true friendship.


 I sometimes go and sit under that college tree where we both ate and studied together I am entertained by remembering his true friendship O my friend may Allah give you high ranks, Amen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments