Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Hell will come out first and I'm not proud of that And I will be given the flag of praise I am not proud of that either part 9

Hell will come out first and I'm not proud of that And I will be given the flag of praise I am not proud of that either. 





And on the Day of Resurrection he will be the leader of the people and no one is proud of it And first of all I will enter Paradise on the Day of Judgment.


I am not proud of that either  I will come to the gates of heaven and grasp its circle then the voice will come.


who is it I will say I am Muhammad
2 then they will open the door of paradise for me and I will enter paradise, then I will find allah in front of me.


And I will prostrate and allah will say o Muhammad  Raise and speak your word will be heard and say your word will be accepted and intercede your intercession will be accepted I will raise my head and say.


O my Lord my ummah, my ummah, then Allah Almighty says Go to him and admit him into Paradise who has faith equal to the grain of barley in his heart so I will go and I will admit him into Paradise into whose heart I have faith equal to the grain of barley. 


Allah will find the Lord of Glory before him and fall down in prostration then Allah will say O Muhammad  raise your head and speak and listen to what you have to say.


page 61


Hell will go and say your word will be accepted and intercede your intercession will be accepted so I will raise my head and say O Lord my ummah my ummah.


Allah Almighty will say go to your ummah and in whose heart  Believe as much as a mustard seed admit him to paradise so I will go and whoever has faith in his heart as much as a mustard seed I will admit him to paradise.


may allah be free from the reckoning of the people  And those who are left behind in my ummah will be thrown into hell with the inmates of the fire. 


Then Allah will say I swear by my honor that I will deliver them from Hell then I will send a messenger to them and they will be expelled from Hell while their skins are burnt. 


They will be thrown into the abyss in which they will rise like fire in a flood of foam and rubbish and on their foreheads will be written the people whom Allah has set free.


Then they will be taken away and admitted to Paradise The people of Paradise will say.


page 62


Hell will say no but these are the people whom Allah has set free  Narrated by Ahmad Wal-Darmi 2/3 2- It is narrated from Hazrat Zayd Al-Faqeer that when we came to Madinah, we found Jabir bin Abdullah sitting by a pillar and reciting hadith to the people. 


He said to them O Companions of the Messenger  What are you saying when Allah Almighty says.


They do not enter the fire, O our Lord!  And He says: وَكَلَم ار عَرَدُوا يِنَ ي يَخجرَجُوا مِنَهَا جبِلَى اللَهِ اعَدبُهُ فِيهَا ة  They said Do you recite the Qur'an  I said yes.


They said have you heard of the place of mahmood in which allah will enter you  Will  Hazrat Zaid says that then he kept the bridge straight and on it.


page 63


The narrator says that he was afraid that I would not be able to remember him but he said that a people will come out of hell after being admitted to hell. 


They will be black, then they will be admitted into one of the canals of Paradise and they will breed in it so they will come out of it as white as silver.


page 64


Allaah says interpretation of the meaning You read don't you understand that much  Al-Baqarah 44 And he said Say I am the best of the losers.


page 65


Hell is the account of those who are the best those whose worldly life has been in vain and all their efforts in Sana'a Kahf.

 

have been in vain and they think that they are doing a very good job  1- It is narrated on the authority of Usama bin Zayd may Allah be pleased with him) that I heard the Messenger of Allah may peace be upon him saying.


Then he will wander about like a donkey drinking from a mill  You used to enjoin us to do good and forbid us from evil.


He would say I used to enjoin you to do good but I did not do it myself and I used to forbid you from evil but I used to do evil myself.  Bukhari 331/6


page 66


The scorching heat is from the flames of Hell Allaah says interpretation of the meaning I wish they understood. 


1- It is narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet peace and blessings of Allaah be upon himsaid. 


Bukhari 2/6 Fateh 2- It is narrated from Hazrat Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah saw said.


page 67


Hell complained to its Lord O Lord!  Some of us ate some so he was allowed to take two breaths one in the heat and one in the cold so the intense heat and extreme cold you get is due to him.


Bukhari 1/6 Fath wa Muslim 1/2 Nov  2- It is narrated from Ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace said The high fever is from the flames of Hell so cool it with waterBukhari 1/6.


page 68


On the Day of Resurrection Allah Almighty says about the Hell  So she will answer  What else is there Q 1 It is narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah that the Messenger of Allah may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said.


The neck of Hell will appear on the Day of Resurrection  She will talk and say.


I have been entrusted with three kinds of people  one a tyrant and a rebellious man the other a person who has joined other gods with Allah.


page 69


Bridge between Paradise and Hell 1. It is narrated on the authority of Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him said.


We will take what happened between them in this world until they are cleansed then they will be allowed to go to Paradise  He will know his abode in heaven more than he knew his home in the world.


page 70

Post a Comment

0 Comments