Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Looks like I got married to Ranbir a long time ago Alia Bhatt

Looks like I got married to Ranbir a long time ago  Alia Bhatt


Fans are eagerly awaiting the wedding of Bollywood actor duo Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor



But Alia Bhatt has surprised everyone by making a revelation in this regard



In an interview with Indian Media  Alia Bhatt talked about her marriage and the delay in marriage



On the question Alia Bhatt agreed with an old statement of Ranbir Kapoor



He said that if the global epidemic Corona had not played its game he and Ranbir would have been married by now



During the interview Alia Bhatt said that but in my mind I have already married Ranbir Kapoor



And it seems to me that a long time ago I was married to Ranbir



Alia Bhatt added that there is a reason for whatever happens and when our marriage will take place



It will be at the right time and in a very beautiful way



On the other hand there are rumors circulating in the Indian media about the marriage of Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt



And there is speculation that the couple will tie the knot in April this year

Post a Comment

0 Comments